Introduction

 If you were to have told me a few years ago that I'd be starting a blog, I'd probably just look at you in confusion. Now, I'm  more excited than ever to start one and share my ideas with the world (or at least the people that happen to find this).


I felt it would be a good idea to start this blog with a brief overview of who I am and what this blog will contain. To start with myself; I am an 18 year old with a diagnosis of Asperger's. As such, I am a quiet individual (hence the blog's name) who tends to avoid people outside my own small social circle. However, I've always wanted to be able to share my interests with a larger group of people, which is why I've started writing this. As for what I plan to discuss, my main focus will be on media, particularly films, TV and occassionaly music videos, where I will be analysing and reviewing them in order to increase awareness of the products I enjoy (or dislike). I also plan to talk about living with Asperger's and how it impacts my life, in the hope of being someone other people on the Autistic Spectrum can relate to or look up to.


I'd like to thank you for finding this blog and taking the time to read this introduction. I promise my future posts will be longer and more substantial than this. I hope you will continue to read them as I make more.


Comments

  1. I’m excited to hear your views and hear what you get up to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: A Clockwork Orange

The Dark Knight Trilogy: Constructing A Perfect Hero

Film Review: There Will Be Blood